18-Hole Golf Tournament
MONDAY, JULY 8, 2013
6690 Heritage Club Dr.
Mason, OH 45040
Thanks to the generous support of our many sponsors and volunteers, the Pink Ribbon Classic raised more than $45,000 for Komen Greater Cincinnati in 2012. Building on that success, Komen Greater Cincinnati is partnering with the Pink Ribbon Classic Committee to further develop the tournament into a premier Komen event.
During the course of our one-day tournament alone, 180 women in the United States are diagnosed with breast cancer. The disease affects not only the patient, but also their spouses, children,family and friends. The effects are physical, mental, emotional, and financial. Komen’s work to provide life-saving programs, and ultimately, end breast cancer forever cannot be realized without your support.
• Entry fee includes greens fee, lunch buffet, cart rental, practice tee, snacks, raw bar & dinner by the bite, and prizes.
• Field is limited to 120 players. Committee reserves the right to close registration when the field is full. Your name will be put on a waiting list.
• Please notify Beryl Norman (email@example.com) of any team member changes.
• A portion of all participation fees are donated to Komen Greater Cincinnati Affiliate. Receipts for the charitable tax deduction will be mailed to each participant registered.
• Play format: Scramble/Shamble. Shamble only requires GHIN #.
• Please wear appropriate golf attire (i.e. no denim, cutoffs, tank tops, etc.).
• Prizes will be awarded to the first and second place team scores. Skill and other prizes will be awarded.
• Raw Bar & Dinner by the Bite and cocktails (cash bar) with silent auction and awards will be held at 6:00pm in the Heritage Club Clubhouse.
11:00am-12:30pm - Registration
Visit practice range
12:30pm - Shotgun Start
Beverages on course
Buy a Pro
Closest to the line
Two (2) - Free 2-year lease on a Ford Fusion
courtesy of Lebanon Ford
Other skill challenges
6:00 - Dinner
Raw Bar & Dinner by the Bite